Saturday, May 12, 2007

Students + Staff + SATs = Stress. On a grand scale.

I feel I have done nothing other than work non-stop for a month. Just when I nearly lost it after the last exam yesterday a bunch of flowers popped up in front of me followed by a large box of Thorntons. "Thanks for all your help and support, Miss. You're the only one who thought I could do it. We proved the others wrong - I'm not just going to be another black statistic. Gonna miss you!"

I'm back up there on top of the world.

3 comments:

Shep said...

Kids can be pretty cool sometimes

Anonymous said...

Oh that's sweet and lovely, in fact it's devinely otherworldly - *Deliberate Typo*

pat said...

sweet.
that don't happen at work very often....

(though i am not sure i can agree with shep that kids can be cool...)