A week off to try and catch up with life. The Tates. Books. Walks in the autumn sunshine.
But then I think of all the things I really need to catch up with:
1. Getting the car fixed (it currently doesn't move).
2. Cleaning the kitchen (including the fridge and the oven).
3. De-cluttering the front room of papers, books and various assorted bits and pieces.
4. Sorting my clothes from a mountainous heap before C. gives them all away to the local charity
5. Offering to look after my friend's children for the week as his wife is in hospital.